Cover Art Acknowledgement
1. Applying Theory to Practice - Using Technology to Support Situated Cognition in Education
Eliscia Di Schiavi
2. Cognitive Load Theory and Multimedia
3. Meaningful Use of Technology in Ontario’s Kindergarten Classrooms
4. Enhancing STEM Learning Through Technology
5. Cloud Computing and 21st Century Teaching
6. Digital Integrity as a 21st Century Skill
7. Project Based Learning to Develop 21st Century Competencies
8. Essential Skills and Collaboration
9. TPACK For Pre-Service Teachers: The Interdependence of Tech, Content, and Pedagogy
10. SAMR and Technology Integration
11. TPACK Model: The Ideal Modern Classroom
12. Technology and the Developing Brain
13. Inclusive Curriculum Design
14. Leveraging Digital Technologies Through Innovative Learning Spaces
15. Virtual Reality Classrooms: New E-Learning LMS
16. Creating Meaningful EdTech Lessons through Digital Storytelling
17. The Power of a Gamified Classroom
18. Methods of Tracking Engagement in a Gamified Learning Environment
19. Is Gamifying Your Curriculum a Win or a Loss?
20. Mobile Technologies and Mobile Learning: How has the use of tablets innovated learning within Secondary School classrooms?
21. Exploring the Impact of In-Class Polling Tools on Student Engagement in Higher Education
22. Tweeting to Build Practice and Curriculum
23. The Impact of Facebook on the Curriculum
24. Assistive Technology for Students with Learning Disabilities: Kurzweil 3000
25. Assistive Technologies in the 21st Century
26. Coding in K-8 Education
Technology and the Curriculum Blog
Want to read more about meaningful use of technology in the curriculum? Check out the Technology and the Curriculum Blog authored by the contributors to this eBook!
Technology and the Curriculum: Summer 2019 by Power Learning Solutions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.